Replace a Lost Transport (Lost Grosse)

  • Step 1 - Draft your Affidavit

    Visit your local Legal Person

    Lawyers, JPs and Notary Public

  • Step 2 - Submit Document to Registry

    Either you or legal representative

  • Step 3 - Processing Fees

    Pay registry fees and verify document

  • Step 4

    Collect New Transport

How to file for a lost Transport?

What documents are required?

a) Application and Affidavit prepared by an Attorney or Justice of Peace a) Power of Attorney (if applicable)


3 weeks


General Fee - $100

Payment Methods

We only accept Cash and Manager’s Cheque as a payment option.

Contact Us

  Click Here